New Features and Improvements
- New and improved Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration:
- Fly 3.5 supports migrating SharePoint sites, OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, and Office 365 Groups between Office 365 tenants.
- You can also migrate data with full fidelity within or across site collections in the same Office 365 tenant.
SharePoint/File System Migration
- In addition to our good ol’ drag-and-drop, we added “Import Mode” for creating source-destination mappings in batch through CSV file import. Fly 3.5 also allows you to validate the source/destination URLs, the object level compatibility etc., and to remove any invalid mappings in batch before continuing to the next step.
- Added the option to “only migrate Document libraries for OneDrive for Business” and the option to include or exclude “User Profile Properties” in the Advanced Options under Migration Policy.
- You can now choose between the traditional “Drag and Drop Mode” and our newly added “Wizard Mode” for a step-by-step email migration: Fly will guide you through every step of an email migration from setting up the connection, to configuring the mappings & settings, and to reviewing the whole migration plan before running.
(Select Exchange Migration and switch to Wizard Mode to create a new plan)
- Added support for distribution groups, public folders, and contacts.
- Added email deletion synchronization in Migration Setting.
- Added user mapping and email address replacement option in Migration Policy.
- The amazing re-run feature is now supported for Exchange migration in ‘Migration Status’.
You are now able to generate a migration report on all or only the selected jobs to reflect the progress of the project.